Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sharing some projects...




from February Design team at Right at Home scrapbooking... I got to play with Sonburn's line of papers known as ROGUE... this line was VERY boyish so was great for catching up with my guys... since I do many more "girly" type layouts.. lol
I created a mini album... the first I've done for Ryan that doesn't just focus on his autism... I tend to get very emotional when doing mini albums so this wa sa great challenge for me to just get some quotes and fun pictures and have fun without "over thinking" things too much...
The light blue against the rust and grey were a different color combination for me... I was glad to have the opportunity to do this...

Tomorrow, I"ll share the projects I did using Scenic Route papers

peace
Kim

1 comment:

Norma Kennedy said...

Hey girl....Fab Blog ! I wanted to tell u that u won the Cut Card Stock.com products over at my Blog. Send me ur addy so I can ship them out to u. My Eamil: normairiskennedy@comcast.net Congrats ! Norma