Tuesday, May 26, 2009

design team stuff





went up.. .the first batch that is.... you can read about it here Right at HOme
I got to play with the lovely Making Memories new line called Just Chillin... at first I was a bit skeptical as I don't have teenagers and this line seemed geared to them but as I started working with it.. found all kinds of uses.. and the expressions and stars go with everything!!

Also, thanks girlies esp. Molly for the Pubster of the Day shout out.... always makes a pea feel so special... can you believe its been 4 years as a pubster?? wow!
2 peas The PUB


I am also sharing some cards I made for past mothers day... I know.. IM a bit late!! rofl... they are scraplifted from the uber talented Melissa .. .best card maker ever... I usually don't scraplift but her work is just stunning and for my mother in law... I wanted the card to be extra special!

and a few other cards just for fun... using scraps
peace
Kim

2 comments:

Janinek said...

Your cards are beautiful. I am severely card challenged! LOL!

Lisa said...

Great cards Kim. Have a great weekend.
Lisa