Sunday, May 24, 2009

the ominous sky today just before the storm....
I deal with stress best by creating... just getting lost and absorbed into my art.. and the last few days I have done just that...
While I always embrace change.. so much is changing right now in my life that I can't keep track of whether IM coming or going and it adds stress to my already stressful existence..
This, with my friends being so busy... and I miss them so much.. to have such close team of friends to chat and laugh with and then all be so wonderfully busy and important in our lives..
I am so proud of them but miss them greatly and need them during my changes even more than ever..
so my art is my therapy.. and my music and my studio and the library and just about every and any place I can go to be alone, escape and unwind for me...
and so since this weekend "unofficially" kicks off summer... how about some summer projects...
these are my May design team projects for Right AT Home scrapbooking... I got to play with this luscious Creative Imaginations by the sea line... so so pretty... and the pics are my brother in law Josh with their sweet baby girl Sydney... lucky girl got to visit both coasts in her first year of life!!
the little mini album is filled with some favorite photos of living by the coast... both are currently over at the store... out on display!!! Go pop in if you are local!!

ahhhh summer... it will be here soon... and I cannot wait!!

kim

1 comment:

Pearl Maple said...

Congrats on the 2 Peas Pubster of the day, well deserved, you have so many fun creative things going on in your blog space.