Friday, June 19, 2009

Americana class

by Lisa Pace ... is going on here.... Lisa Pace

Her site if full of gorgeous things.. from vintage treasures to her own creations and inspiring pictures of her beautiful family!!!
The classes are phenomenal... I usually end up doing the projects she gives us directions for and then branching out and doing extras for my home , gifts etc... so many details and fun ideas to try with great pictures and directions!!
Here are the first two projects I made from the class... the banner is actually extra crepe flowers I made and strung them together.. instead of putting them on a stick ... the firecracker display is actually a old ribbon spool .. I also added a gift iridescent bow to cover the top of the spool!
I will share the next two projects I've done tomorrow!
Tfl
Kim

2 comments:

Lisa M. Pace said...

Hi Kim, I love your take on my projects. It is so fun to see those who take my online workshops turning my tutorials/projects into their own. You have done a wonderful job. TFS

milkcan said...

Love those flowers! So sweet!