Monday, July 06, 2009

hope everyone...

had a
wonderful 4th... while Im busy creating some Design Team projects that I cannot yet share ;) I thought I would share some pictures from our restful and stay at home 4th holiday!

1. Erin on the slip and slide... the entire neighborhood has them but somehow , everyone comes to our house to play!! rofl Love this pic of Erin.. the goggles kill me!! rofl
I think our grill has been going all summer.. There is nothing better than the smell of grilled meat... sorry to all my vege friends!!
a little Sam Adams on this appropriate holiday!!

grilled dogs..

watermelon
fireworks literally down the street at the MIddletons...

some patriotic projects I did with leftover red/white blue stuff!

be back soon with some sneaks of my projects for my design teams ARTZ de scrap and Right at HOme

peace
Kim

No comments: