Thursday, July 09, 2009

July challenge












is up over at Artz de Scrap... I hope you alterers and non alterers head on over and check out this challenge.... This is a great beginning challenge for all the "non" alterers in the group ... its relatively easy to create a mini book using your scraps and everyone loves blue and green right?

For July, we challenge you to alter a storybook.... and use the colors of blue and green as inspiration....

Here is my little album... the kids had this baby board book of Snow White.. I loved the shape but they had outgrown the book so I altered, painted, pasted papers to create this little love story of us... I hadn't done a book about us as a family before so this was a great challenge for me!

You can check out the rest of the girls examples here... Artz de Scrap

2 comments:

Kristin said...

This is gorgeous Kim! I want to learn how to make one of these! I love it, love it, love it! You are so stinkin creative. Beautiful.

feli said...

this is such a great idea kim! thanks for sharing your take with us! :)