Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beacon of Hope


I have always had a thing for lighthouses...so living on the East Coast in New England is very inspiring for me... This little cutie is a replica of an older original from Maine... They have it on show at Mystic Seaport and I took several pics of it...
It gives me hope knowing that there is more out there than just my little world... a reminder of the big picture I suppose...
Just wanted to share this today...

Spending the last few days "working" literally fine-tuning my marketing and business plan.. figuring out my costs and loading up my ETSY shop.
I don't want anything full time but at least a bit more than a hobby...

I will share a few cards I created as we lead up to World Card Making Day this Saturday

Peace,
Kim

6 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Beautiful cards!

Pamela said...

Awesome cards!!!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

love the cards - good luck on the etsy - and I'm in CT - love lighthouses and Mystic!

Michelle Lanning said...

Oh love the cards and how lucky are you with the beautiful scenery around you.

Jenniwren32 said...

Beautiful cards, Kim!!!

Nat said...

Oh I love lighthouses too!!!! And I love your cards- have a gorgeous weekend!