Friday, October 02, 2009

are you ready?

It will be here tomorrow World Cardmaking Day


.... and I will be doing lots of these to start building up my stash again.... Any other card makers out there? WOuld love to hear from you what your process is for doing cards.. do you use sketches, look in books, just use scraps??
I do use sketches when I'm in a hurry but mostly, I just sit down with some favorite products and have fun ... cards are like mini layouts.. I can do them much easier because I always get caught up in the journaling part of scrapbooking... one sentiment is so much easier!! lol

Here are some more cards I've done in the past
week or so... ps. several of these will go into my ETSY store (link on side) if interested!
Have a great day! See you tomorrow with lots of fun card making (and some scrapbooking) goodness and maybe a giveaway hint hint

Kim

3 comments:

Pamela said...

These are beautiful!!!

Jody said...

I am not a cardmaker, but you certainly are, they are all lovely!
Have fun on WCD! :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love all your beautiful cards Kim!

I am like you in that I like to play. I get so inspired by lovely product although I do use sketches sometimes.