Thursday, October 22, 2009

cards again 2k4y

I sit down and try so hard to create a whole mess of layouts and I get going and tons of cards and NO layouts get done.. hee hee.. I don't think I should complain as Im more likely to sell or publish cards anyways ;) Not to mention, they are more fun!! lol

So here are some cards based on 2S4Y #36 and 37



Lauras sketch 36 a past sketch I used this sketch to embellish an envelope.






















and Lauras sketch 37... this weeks sketch which I loved..
Be back tomorrow with more cards ;)

Kim

8 comments:

Anja (scrappie) said...

Wow great love them both and I so regonize your story I would love to make lay-outs but all I do is making cards. Thank's for playing at 2sketches4you.

Charlene said...

Great cards!! I especially love the botton one :-)

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

love your altered envie and then I saw your card and love the colors and pattern papers you used to create it! Fun!

Tenia Nelson said...

Great projects!!!

Laura Davis said...

Wow, beautiful work!! Thanks for playing at 2S4y!
Laura

Sherry Wright said...

Just beautiful!! Hope your package arrived safely Kim. :)

Cheryl Nelson said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! great work!!

KimmyS said...

Fantastic. I love your idea of using one sketch for the decoration of an envelope. Fabulous!
Thanks for joining us at http://2sketches4you.blogspot.com/