Friday, October 30, 2009

Design team projects part two



and some exciting news to share (:

First... Here are the other projects I did using Pink Paislee collection for Right At Home Scrapbooking

The other projects are in a prior post from Wednesday.. (my last blog entry if you are interested ) (;

Second... I can finally share my great news!!!!
I made a design team for a card kit club called THe Little Shabby Box!!!
It has great trims and vintage pieces mixed with the latest and greatest papers .. I cannot wait! See the announcement here
Little Shabby Box blog

and on a roll with publications lately, I had a card featured on the CARDS magazine blog yesterday.. its a bit batty! ;) lol sorry, couldn't resist!!

Happy Friday everyone!!

Kim

4 comments:

Lydia said...

Love these projects, I think the last one "at the patch" is amazing!

designs-made-easy said...

Congrats! and i will start following that other blog too!

Aphra said...

Great projects, Kim! Way to go on your new team....look forward to seeing some cards.

Pamela said...

These are gorgeous!