Sunday, November 01, 2009

Are we all....

in a candy comatose this morning?? rofl We had a great Halloween, pleasant weather, NO RAIN until after 9 pm yay... and gave out a ton of candy.. of course, I was giving fist fulls so we would not be stuck this year... but no fret.. the kids each have small bags and Jon and I stashed a few faves ;)

Opened up an email this am to see this lovely gesture... from a fellow favorite ETSY seller... she created a Treasury today through Tuesday and I thought I would share the link here since one of my items is featured in it...
My Attic Treasures treasury of xmas items

also, check out the other shops featured... some darling things to get so we can get creating for Christmas... yep... NO rest for the creative weary!!!

Hope you have a lovely Sunday
Kim

1 comment:

Lynn said...

ooooooooooo not comatose yet. but close lol. hope you day was wonderful!