Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Artz de Scrap



tutorial for October was to create a handmade tic tac toe set.
I had this case from Stampin Up stamps... I wanted something light that we could take with us in the car... I also wanted it super simple (no extra bells and whistles) lol so that I could let the kids play with it for travel...
I used some papers from Lily Bee and found a huge butterfly from the craft store for the front...
American Crafts thickers had a fun playful font and painted the bottle caps brown
The insert is an old coin holder that i cut in a section to fit into the case... worked perfect to hold the game pieces/bottlecaps!!

You can see everyone elses takes here

Artz de Scrap mid month tutorial
Thanks!!!

3 comments:

amy said...

well, isn't that fun!

Jody said...

The tic-tac-toe set is awesome!
:)

Marcie said...

This is adorable!