Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hope everyone


had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was simple and quiet. Jon had to work so we had a quick lunch (full meal though) at Nana and Papa's... I always enjoy sitting down with them for a grande meal. She puts so much hard work into it and I always appreciate them and all they do for us.
Now that the Thanksgiving day has passed... as a crafter, that can only mean one thing... panic!! rofl
I have begun some holiday cards but am up to my ears in glass glitter, fiberfill stuffing and vintage ornaments... will share with you all later ;)
Until then, here is my newest love I recently did...I have been creating a bunch of book marks like these are home decor?? just hung in my studio to cheer me up and inspire me.
will share a few more later...
PS. Don't forget to check out the post below for details on a cardmaking contest using a sketch.. great prize of kit and guest design team opportunity!
Peace,
Kim

1 comment:

vtpuggirl said...

Love bookmarks, beautiful!