Wednesday, November 18, 2009

is anyone else?

beginning to feel majorly stressed???? and Thanksgiving is still a week away!!!! Yikes!
I have been so busy its not even funny.. and I have never felt this stressed so early in November like this... oy... so Today I will share a album I did for Artz de Scrap November project... It was to alter postcards into an album...
Of course, me , being me... had a zillion and one random postcards... San Francisco, U of A, Disney etc.. and I didn't want to completely cover them up because they were meaningful to me but wanted to let the places I've been show through a bit.. so I painted over them lightly and sanded off the sections I wanted to keep and did a album documenting all things and places I am grateful for... something I need to read and re-read during this turbulent time.
Peace
Kim











7 comments:

lisa dickinson said...

gorgeous album! and yep, i'm feeling the Thanksgiving crunch here, too :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

YES! The stress is hitting hard. Love your gorgeous album!

vtpuggirl said...

Gorgeous album. I'm stressed. :(

Linda Beeson said...

I love your project and your use of the postcards is just plain great!

Lynn said...

oooooooo this is so very cool and gorgeous. yum!

designs-made-easy said...

My that is a huuuuge album... but beautiful really.. i actually don't get stressed around Thanksgiving... i love that fact that the day of the food comma is soon here! ;)

Michelle Lanning said...

Ohhh you know i havenever been a post card person but I really like this idea-may have to start collecting them!

And yes to the stress question;)