Monday, November 23, 2009

Movin and Shakin

things around in my little ETSY store... getting it loaded for the big shopping weekend!!
Lots of supplies added too so my crafty friends can take advantage... makes great stocking stuffer/Kris Kringle type gifts... lots of items under 2!! The link for my store is to the left ;)

Here is a beginning of some cards ... a flood is about to happen! lol but today.. just these two
to share... working on more today to build up for the holidays ;)
Happy Monday
Kim

5 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Beautiful cards as always Kim ! Yup I plan on today and tomorrow loading a bit up to my store as well. Best wishes !

Pamela said...

Awesome! Fabulous work!

Kerry'd Away Designs said...

I love your work here on your Blog Kim. I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger award. Come by my blog and check it out!.

Melonie said...

WOW! Beautiful stuff.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Oh I love how you used the Prima packaging on the first card! Beautiful!