Thursday, November 05, 2009

Yellow all around




me.. I'm not sure if its the dark dreary skies or the thought that ole Jack Frost is right around the corner but lately, I have been using alot of yellow in my projects... love how cheery, and homey it makes things looks...

Do you have a preferred color sometimes? I'm curious if other people have "streaks" like this as well?

This is my latest.. a card, a scrap (handmade embellishment) for my store and a layout.. all using this warm, fun color....

Peace,
Kim

6 comments:

amy said...

nice work!

Nicole said...

beautiful work, and i have to agree about the yellow...totally obsessed with it lately! :)

Kerry'd Away Designs said...

Oooo I love the way you've used the yellow, so pretty. I haven't used a sunny yellow in awhile. I have used quite a bit of mustard yellow but I seem to be using a lot of neutral colors.

happydays525 said...

just lovely!

Chrispea said...

Love the yellow. Hate how it gets dark so early.

Kristin said...

you are incredible. love the designs. so creative and happy and fun!

hoping to catch up with you sometime in dec! we'll be visiting the fam:)

take care!