Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Finally




coming up for a bit of air and I thought I could share a few things with you all today...
This precious little birdie was given some pretty glitter and a sweet little berry to hold while it sits on this frosty branch. The log is actually an altered paper towel holder
He sits in my studio reminding me of the gentle nature of life and to slow down this busy season just a bit..

The other day we woke up to a huge blizzard! I was a bit trapped in the past few days so I had Jon running around town doing last minute shopping etc...
That allowed me to stay inside and wrap, bake, write and get a bit caught up!!
Isn't snow wonderful? I never get tired of seeing it... well, by March.. I will be wishing I was back in California!! lol

Peace,

Kim

No comments: