Wednesday, December 16, 2009

swept away

in all the hustle and bustle of the holidays.... I have wrapped and shipped all my out of town gifts... phew...
addressed and mailed all the Christmas cards
had one to many (nonsense.. no such thing ;) ) peppermint mochas at Starbucks
with an IEP for Ryan , some evaluation team meetings and several doctors appointments thrown in for good measure ;)
TOday, Jon is home and I sent him out in the bitter cold with lists... to finish last minute gifts for his family, bus drivers, paper carrier etc...
Ryan is home with a fever so I am playing nurse and momma and that is a ok... I needed a day to just get caught up with laundry, dinner planning, etc.. all the other fun things that occupy my time
I can now clean up my studio too now that the big bulk of messes/projects are done!!
Next time I sit to create.. it will be for fun!
In the mean time... you can see some cards I created for the Right at HOme blog here
peace and lots of deep breaths my friends,
Kim

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Simply beautiful cards Kim!