Friday, January 29, 2010

after

many long -weeks- .... Okay... days of this awful stomach flu bug that had us all down... we are alive and well and getting back into some sort of routine...whatever that means for us.
Before I had got sick , I had uploaded a ton of new product for the store and several new projects that would be fun to share but I uploaded them to the desk top... which , of course, in this house... is always ALWAYS occupied....ahem... momma needs a new one of these 
with a portable wi fi modem I suppose...sigh.. why must everything be so expensive?

or how about this???
but I'm not quite getting what it is? a computer? a bigger i pod..?? and it says limited connectivity...bleh! Not impressed so far apple...

but of course... I will hold out... save up and dream of  this    and from what I hear... once you go mac, you never go back...
be back later if I can sneak attack a second to upload something on the desk top!!  Not to mention, the stubborn old bird is trying to do our taxes!!! phooey! lol
kimo

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Glad you are feeling better! We are all sick at our house too. :( Oh and I have a mac....and it is true...once you go mac, you never go back. :) Have a great day!

ellen s. said...

oh that bug is the worst and everyone seems to get it...hope you are feeling better...

good luck on the purchase..it's always so hard to decide!

Lynn said...

oooooooooo hope you feel better soon. LOVE MY MAC. it was an adjustment at first. but whoa...... good luck.

Lisa Dorsey said...

Glad you guys are on the mend. Great links!