Monday, January 18, 2010

Reflective today

which I assume is appropriate as we celebrate Martin Luther King Jr day. As a life long proponent of peace and resolution, I suppose today can be quiet and still (except with my kiddos home, that is not very possible ) ;)
Over the weekend, I completely re organized the mud room/studio... giving it a freshening up... a dusting off and a spruce.... It feels more like a workable office once again and I have ( of course) awakened the sleeping creative giant... nothing like a new environment or clean desk to make you want to work, huh?

I leave you today with a layout... pics are from summer 08 ... using up some old papers and such I found
tfl

Peace and I hope you all take some time today to reflect.
Kimo

2 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love that layout. Very cool flowers Kim! So need to work on my craft room too!

Marcie said...

Fantastic layout! Love all the dimension!