Monday, February 08, 2010

PaperTrey Ink is hosting ...

 
Todays challenge... day 8 they introduced some wonderful paints that I can't wait to get my hands on... in all the famous PTI color palette!!!!!!!!
They gave us this sketch... seen above with the instructions to use it like a paint by number... remember those from childhood??/ How fun!!!
We were also assigned a wonderful color palette based on our username first initial...
On the board I go by kimosabescraps so I got this luscious bright color palette to play with...
Here is my card based on the sketch and color palette...

I used all colors... pattern papers are PaperTRey ink and a slice of gingham from Basic Grey...
Because they are also creating some awesome color felts released soon... I used a felt circle  and a favorite stamp set....Mega Mixed Messages for the sentiment...
thanks for looking!!

3 comments:

Terri E. said...

Neat felt element. Way to rock the PTI paint by numbers challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Casey Wright said...

I really love that card - the colors are so much fun! Nice job on the layering!

Holly Jones said...

fun layout!