Monday, February 22, 2010

Parisian Love

a layout for the latest Noel Mignon challenge...details are on their blog...


the papers and embellies in this Seaside kit are just divine!!! I knew how perfect it would be for me loving all things soft and shabby with a girlie vintage feel... I did this for the challenge inspired by the colors, the collagey picture and the script handwriting which just spoke to me.
Journaling reads: " I have this romantic notion of living amongst the City of Lights. I have always been fascinated by the culture of Paris...the elegant shabby chic style. From the romantic sounding language to the Euro French countryside.. what's not to love?
I dream of one day living in an apartment taking photographs by day, visiting the art studios of the Greats and spending evenings at the cafe's. What a beautiful life that could be"
I had fun with this kit and have more... oh many more :) to share with you soon.
Peace,
Kim

7 comments:

Michelle Lanning said...

Love it - what a beautiful layout!

And I am looking to buy some stuff from SU!

Noel said...

Love all your layering and detail on this!! So cool!!

Pamela said...

This is gorgeous!!! :)

Casey Wright said...

Love this - it's beautiful!

Frances said...

Soooo sweet and beautiful! Love all of the layers!

Malin said...

Love all the layering! And the soft colors, you did a amazing job!!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

wowser this is beautiful. xx