Sunday, March 21, 2010

The cutest

little challenge blog just popped up on scene... Its called the Shabby Tea Room.... The first challenge was to create something inspired by this picture...
Aren't these colors just yummy?  I love those padded chairs too....
I was reminded of my sweet little baby girl (who at 8 is definitely NOT my baby anymore...) but you momma's out there know that they always feel like your baby... and this pic reminds me of her sweetness and how happy I was the day I found out I was having a girl!

This is my layout inspired by above pic...

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable layout! Can I just say that the name of your blog is so "smart". Heehee. Kimosabescraps! Love it. :)

Debbie said...

Simply adorable!! Thanks for playing along with THE SHABBY TEA ROOM challenge this week. I can't wait to see your design next week for an all new challenge :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I, always, enjoy getting feedback from other papercrafters and hearing some love :)! Your page is so cute! I love all the layers!

JeanFB said...

This is beautiful - love all the sweet layers.

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

very pretty!

Pamela said...

Beautiful layout! I love it! :)

Lisa Dickinson said...

love the inspiration AND the layout - so pretty!

ellen s. said...

oh that layout is so cute! loove the doilie and i have to check out that blog...TFS!

Lynn said...

ooooooooooo what an adorable kidlet. and ooooooooo so girly and pretty. you rocked the challenge!

Pinky said...

OHHHHHH that layout is amazing!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, Kim! This is stunning! I love how soft and feminine it is, perfect for your baby photo.
Thanks for playing with us at TSTR!