Sunday, March 14, 2010

Don't you just love

the Middle of the month reveals?? I love seeing sneaks of the new kits / and /or the design teams inspiration behind them all...
As I sit tonight and listen to the rumble of thunder and soaking rains on my roof, I am going to share some layouts I created for Right AT Home Scrapbooking.
This month Lisa gave me the great Graphic 45 papers to play around with....
The first two layouts are from the Perfect Gentlemen line...love these rich bold colors....
This next layout features the gorgeous vintage line called Romantique... Here is one layout I created using this line
Off to a few of my favorite sites to check out the new kits and get inspired...
Peace,
Happy Mid Month of March ;)
Kim

2 comments:

Pamela said...

These are fabulous! :)

Casey Wright said...

These are just beautiful - LOVE IT!