Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A few cards

Lately, I have been on a layout kick which is great since in 2009 I probably only completed a handful of layouts... Im back to trying to do one a day (at least) and learning to use my scraps to make some cards and scraps for my shop...
I have been longing to sit and make cards though.. which is my true passion so I was happy to make these...
First one is a simple stamped image on this Sassafrass journaling tag layered onto fun cardstock. The raffia bow was from a gift bag and I simply retied it to coordinate with my card
The purple pink card uses my Favorite Things stamp (bathtub) with Paper TRey ink flowers and polka dot paper... don't you just love that purple!!!
  Its hard to tell, but there is quite a bit of glitter added to the tub ;)
Thought this would be a cute shower card for an upcoming wedding or baby to be.
Happy hump day friends!

Kim

8 comments:

Casey Wright said...

These cards are beautiful! TFS!

Frances said...

These are great!! I just love all of the little details.

ellen s. said...

love love how you used the raffia!

Marlene said...

YES!!! I LOVE the purple!! My favorite color. :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

Pretty cards Kim! I am lucky if I get a card done a week much less a day! LOL

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Like these a lot!

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Beautiful cards. xx

Marcie said...

Beautiful cards! Love the stamped bathtub!