Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Color Room

using palette #2... so gorgeous!!!  Have you seen The Color Room yet?   It is a stunningly inspiring site...
The color palettes are amazing and unique and there is a sketch too.
Every one of my favorite designers seems to design for them so I was addicted and inspired at first sight.
The first layout is just a fun one.. I loved this color scheme so much and every year I always do a silly layout about someone or something "famous" that I am crushing on... listening too etc... so this handsome fella is the lucky subject for this layout! ;)
My second layout is for the leading man in MY life.. My husband Jon. Loved this quote and the color palette brought out the blue in his eyes... He doesn't like this picture because he was sunburned, scruffy and tired. I loved it because it reminds me just how hard he works for this family and how he does so much just to ensure our happiness. We are celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to my man!

The third color palette should be going up soon for all the scrappers out there.. .check it out!

Peace,
Kim

10 comments:

Frances said...

I have seen everyone having a ball with this new site. Your layouts are just fabulous...I am off to check things out! You have inspired me lady!!

Pamela said...

Fabulous layouts! :)

Sandie said...

Great great layouts!!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Linda Beeson said...

Those are perfect! What great colors for a guy layout.

Marlene said...

Fantastic layouts! Love them both - and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

milkcan said...

Your layouts are gorgeous!

Elisa K said...

love the colors and the layouts are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs
Elisa K

Laurel said...

Wow what fabulous layouts love the colors!

Linda said...

Love those colors and how you've used them so well on your layouts! Happy Anniversary!! My DH and I will be celebrating 17 years next month - can't believe it!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

wow- those are gorgeous!