Sunday, May 23, 2010

at the shore....

okay, not really... but I did complete a mini album for Right At Home Scrapbooking. My design team goodies this month included these amazingly warm and complimentary papers from Bo Bunny.
I had some various pictures of our times at the beach. Living in a Coastal community ensures that you always have a ton of excessive "beach" type pictures.
I found some of my favorite quotes about the seas and added them to create this cute little album.
I loved how the chipboard "flaps" opened up... the album is cut from the store...die cutting machine. They have a template up there and can create an album for you that you can assemble yourself.... so fun.. and so many possibilities!!


Makes me want to head to the shore now.... mai tai anyone??? ;)

7 comments:

Marlene said...

This is beautiful! Yes, makes me want to be there, too!

Pamela said...

This is beautiful! :)

Jenniwren32 said...

I love your album - all the little details you added are perfect!

Elisa K said...

Loving your album. Your photos are amazing and loving all the orange.

Lynn said...

ooooooooo i'm so loving the album. the deets are awesome. and yummy!

Belinda said...

Fabulous album! The photos are fab and I love the page with the starfish! Fab attn to details!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a great album Kim. Makes me want to run to the water. Great pictures.