Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beach Bliss

It is supposed to be in the upper 80's today. Even though the number may seem small (for all my Texas, Arizona and Florida friends) lol.... believe me, 88 in New England after factoring the humidity is HOT but we are very excited for summer.... and finishing up at Primrose Hill (Erin will attend a new elementary school in the fall) and new beginnings.. Ryan attends his first summer camp!!
Lots to look forward too..
I got to play with this line from Bo Bunny called Paradise... for my May Design team work. I loved the distressed feel and the contrast of the complimentary blue /orange color scheme... so pretty!
I also added some Pink Paislee and Fancy Pants newest goodies.. tape, ribbons, and accents.
In the Seaside girls layout.. .I hand cut an S and added some "sand" from MUD Puddles... that stuff is amazing.. sticks great and doesnt get all over the place... I picked it up at the store . Fun stuff and now I am ready for summer... how about you?

3 comments:

Marlene said...

It's heating up here pretty quickly, too. I broke down and turned the central air back on.

Great layouts - LOVE that flower on the top one!

Casey Wright said...

These LO are AMAZING - great job with the product - you did an awesome job!

Keshka said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog!