Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Little Shoebox

has the cutest little papers. I had fun using this line from them that was released Spring 2010 called Flying High... the circle paper is from Lil Critters line... so cute... all their stuff goes great together!!
I loved these pics of Erin dancing in the rain... wish I had this positive outlook .. she is always ready for anything !
I used some of my scraps to create this little bird house. First I painted this little wood bird house with white acrylic paint .



Then added some fun pattern papers....

and hand cut some little flowers and a cute birdie from the pattern paper sheet... Cheep Cheep! lol
added some things behind it (clouds and another bird peeking...) I also added a scallop border under the roof
..very easy and cute... this will hang in my kitchen to make me smile.. Happy Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

Marlene said...

LOVE the layout - and that little house ROCKS!