Monday, June 21, 2010

I can't stop

kissing this little guys cheeks... he is my absolute love.  This pic is a few years old. I am always so inspired around him. It amazes me how much he looks up to me and how much he has grown to trust me. Despite the communication issues, we have learned a language of our very own and I admit I feel priviledged to be the main star in his little world. He is growing up way to fast. I wish I could hold on to him as a little guy like this forever... so many things to say about him... one layout at a time
my silly little fella ry

5 comments:

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

so many fantastic elements on your layout. Love your use of items-electic and very cool!

BabyBokChoy said...

I love your use of the packaging bad!!! awesome...that airplane paper, totally fabulous! and Love how you distressed your photo, beautiful!

Marcie said...

Gorgeous layout, just love all of the embellies you used!

Belinda said...

Oh what a fabulous layout! LOVE all the embellies you added!

milkcan said...

Love the collage-y feeling on this layout!