Monday, September 06, 2010

Labor Day

and I took this day to rest. we talked a lot about work ethics today as we respect and honor those who work hard to make a better life for their families.
Since it is the last weekend of summer, I am going to wear something white tomorrow in order to protest ;) lol
and I will share two summery layouts ....
Happy back to school and work everyone
Kim

Its all about the blues lately and I am not ready to give up scrapping summer just yet ;) good thing the weather is cooperating and keeps me in the summer spirit

6 comments:

Sandi Minchuk said...

Great layouts!

Lisa Dorsey said...

VERY cute layouts Kim! LOL at you wearing white today, you REBEL! :)

DebW said...

Good stuff Kim! TFS!

betsy (pharmgirl) said...

your post got me LOL about the white! great layouts!

Linda Beeson said...

I just love the mix of colors and papers especially on your first layout.

Reel Girl said...

I found my way here by way of 2 Peas, I love the photos on your layouts - - really nice - - and the layouts are just beautiful! Love your designs - - I will be back!