Monday, November 29, 2010

our bellies are full

and our hearts are full of love as we move towards December. 26 shopping days until Christmas? Really? Wow, does the time go fast or what? Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I began working on some holiday and thank you cards as well as some handmade goodies that will most likely serve as gifts for Christmas.
I wanted to share some cards I finished up with a more "fall" type themes before the onslaught of red/gold and green begins ;)
Wishing continued peace and gratitude not just on Thanksgiving but throughout this holiday season and into the new year to all my blog readers and their family and friends. Bless and guide you .
Peace,
Kim

5 comments:

Christa said...

What beautiful cards!!

Linda Beeson said...

Your cards are great, I just love the details you used.

happydays525 said...

You are the sweetest!! Thanks so much for your genuine and kind comment today...you made me smile!! Beautiful cards!!

ellen s. said...

these are so great! i love each one and all the details.

Michelle said...

Eeek! 26 days?! it never quite hits me until I hear it like that...lol. And your cards are just lovely!! :) Getting me in the Christmas spirit!