Wednesday, December 01, 2010

December learning

Happy December the 1st everyone. Today I am sharing my newly completed and ready to be filled December Daily album.
I am taking several classes this December.. and am going to incorporate them all into this book of memories.. either a trigger, journaling idea, photo prompt etc... NO EXCUSES now... lol ;)

1 Journal your Christmas by Shimelle.... I have taken several classes by her.... very very useful information and fun fun classes... find out information here Shimelle.com

2. Picture Holidays .. I took both picture spring and picture summer and am an avid blog reader of hers You can sign up for her class through Big Picture classes here bigpictureclasses.
You can find out more photography tips, ideas etc through her site at shuttersisters  this is a favorite site of mine.. so so inspiring!!!

3. Finally, the one that motivates me the most is: December Daily... the concept put on by the fabulous Ali Edwards December Daily.

Here is the cover, side , back and a few sneaks of my album... I will share a few pages every few days.
Enjoy checking out the classes and if you sign up.. let me know.. we can "study" together ;)




4 comments:

Malin said...

ohh wow your album looks amazing, somewhere in the end of september i always think "This year i want to do a december daily album.." and i never get to it in time, and now its dec 1.st *lol*
Beautiful work!

Connie said...

Adorable is all I can say!!!

Keshet said...

This is just beautiful, love the layering!

Sandi said...

It turned out really nice!!! Now you just have to fillit up!:)