Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blue Moon.....

You saw me standing alone......

Everytime I visit this sweet little store that song gets stuck in my head ;)

Here is the amazing sketch this month from Melissa Mann 
You can see details of the sketch challenge here at Blue Moon Scrapbooking
Here is my layout... I was also chatting with some friends over at 2 peas and they challenged me to use as much pattern paper as I could so this is what I came up with...
I flipped the sketch once to the right so the pattern paper would be on the bottom so I could OVERLOAD it ;) I love a good challenge...
Thought it turned out cute

Pattern papers include October Afternoon, PInk Paislee, WR Memory keepers along the base and strips, chipboard numbers, embellies are all Sassafras Lass!!!

Thanks for a great sketch and all the inspiration Blue Moon and 2 Peas!!

Kim

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love this! So many fabulous details and such, brilliant, bold colors! Yum-O! Hey! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love during the Wplus9 release! It means so much to me!