Sunday, January 23, 2011

Freeeeeeeezing here

literally... but the good part is it gives me an excuse to stay inside and scrap, stamp clean etc... I get so much done when we aren't out running everyone around...
This week starts a new Pass worker... YAY! Welcome Michelle... and a new series of social groups for Ryan.... Music, Karate and Club Jr... all through Autism Project of RI ... Meanwhile, ERin is busy with the troop of girl scouts.. selling those cookies... this year is tough!

Wanna see some cards I created?  I finally cleaned the pile of leftover stuff off my desk and sorted my scrapbook room.. yet again! ;)  Feels so good to get through it all... added some stuff to my Etsy shop and made these purty cards out of leftover holiday things...

Now to prove to you that I do live in New England and its truly freeeeeeeezing... here are some pics I snapped... thought it was cool to capture it mid freeze like this...

and our non working but still fun to look at.. vintage light post....

Told ya.... brrrrrrrrrrrr.... off to bundle up!

Peace,
Kim

No comments: