Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011

I was too overwhelmed to do a "best of" type post for 2010 and honestly, since 2010 wasn't one of my families best... it was just as well. We are excited and determined to move on.
I love the turn of the New Year... the positive determination everyone has and the resolutions to be better.

My word of the year this year is... RENEW you can find out details of the One Little Word project here.
I have done this for several years and it really gives my life purpose. Every word, regardless of the word I chose, I tend to focus on that word throughout the year, as I make decisions and balance out my playful memories around that word.

I hope all of you are resting, relaxing, spending time with loved ones and watching football, parades, shopping or whatever is your transition to the New Year.  And since I"m feeling a bit sluggish after too much holiday fun, I share with you this picture of this old fella... Im sure several of us can relate ;)
Peace,
Kim

No comments: