Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Winter

my fellow freezing friends... and I don't want to hear from you if its 76 degrees.. okay! Just kidding... Its hard to imagine other places that aren't the arctic like its been here in New England...
If I wasn't tired of shoveling and shivering, it would actually be quite pretty..bright white snow glistens so and almost looks like glitter... which reminds me....

I have several cards to share today... I am doing it in three posts so click on my title if you want to see them all.. ( I do individual posts for the challenges I played along with this week)

First card is.....
for Cardabilities sketch blog based on the sketch by Karan Gerber... gorgeous designs I tell ya!
I used some pattern paper and a sticker from My Minds Eye and a bracket sticker from Crate.. ribbon, lace and flowers are from my supply

tfl

1 comment:

scireg said...

Oh,great post .I really like it ^^!