Monday, January 17, 2011

Inspired by Color

Have you checked out the new PaperCrafts edition called  Color Inspiration for Cardmakers...
Well, they are hosting a series of challenges at the blog based on some of the wonderful color combinations from the book.

I was so inspired by the jewel tones that I jumped right into my studio to create this little card/tag and bookmark set.
Check out the Jewel Tones Color Challenge for Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week in the Moxie Fab World 


I would love to see others if you play along too...  I made this little card in the shape of a bag or purse... Added a stamped bookmark and a fun little tag. It fit a gift card perfectly inside.
Makes a fun little everyday gift for a friend, neighbor or teacher.
Aren't these jewel tones great together? Thanks PaperCrafts for another inspiring book I cannot put down!
Thanks for looking... if you find a color scheme you like, share it with me.. I would love to see and play along on the blog... for a chance to win ... check it all here

Peace,
Kim

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)