Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Interested....

in seeing a layout???  My handsome hubby graces this page for a current layout I did . Its so rare to get Jon in any type of pictures. THe minute a camera goes his way, he either leans out of the way, or does something goofy! ;) So the other day, when he asked me to take some photos of him , I was very happy.  Now if only I could get him to give me one of his relaxed crooked smile... thats the one that won me over ;)
I used some stuff from March Studio Calico kit which is filled with a ton of MME new line as well as Cosmo Cricket and American Crafts.
The title is letters added to a stamped image (Donna Salazar Designs) Her stamps are so amazing.. have such even coverage and have matching Spellbinders dies to boot!!!
I misted some chipboard stars with a combination of smooch sprays by Clearsnap and Tattered Angels . I used some of the stars with the misted side up and turned some around which made a cool misted border effect!!
Be back soon with a fun announcement ;)
k

1 comment:

Noel said...

Congratulations on making the DT for Donna Salazar. I'm enjoying your blog and look forward to seeing what you create for DS.
Question....where did you get that stand for your cards? I see them on a lot of blogs and can't seem to find them anywhere.
Hugs Noel