Tuesday, March 01, 2011

March may have

come in like a lamb but I have been some what of a lion lately ;)  Grumpy beans, I've been... working hard to re decorate my studio and it takes all my physical and creative energy.. whew.. lol
I am almost done and 1/2 way re decorated my family room as well ....I'll add some pics here when I get it all complete.. so excited... its eclectic, vintage, Parisian, messy, artsy me... and I finally cannot wait to get in it and be creative...
I now have it set so whether Im crafty, scrapbooking, sewing or oil painting... I can do it all in my pretty little studio... Now if only I could move the computer/office stuff ... then I would have taken over the entire room HA! ;)
Sharing this layout of my little fella... I think he was around 5 or 6 months here... what a chunk! Check out his little wrists.. so sweet... missing my baby lovin... 11 year old boys (autistic, nonetheless) are not as affectionate anymore :(  Used some MME stuff on this.. old MME and some Prima flowers...butterflies are from my favorite vintage finds store  Little Pink Studio  Get your credit cards out and get ready to swwwooooon over her delightful items ;)

Peace,
kim

No comments: