Monday, March 14, 2011

pretty birdie

image courtesy of Graphics Fairy...she shares gorgeous free images... just remember if you take one to please give them credit... Love this site.. so many wonderful vintage shabbilicious images... and my blog header and background is from them too

Sharing this card I made using the birdie image... printed onto lightweight cardstock and then distressed for an aged affect.
Love this little birdie bringing its Valentine ;)
Birdies and blue.. two of my faves... thanks for looking ;)  Now head over, check out her images and play along.. I would love to see what you create

Peace,
kim

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is totally adorable, Kim! Don't you just love that bird image? I used it recently on a Valentine for my DS. Love what you've done with it! The distressing, the fabric clouds, the lace, and the layered buttons are fabulous!
Visiting from the Graphics Fairy. TFS!

whoistracy said...

Just gorgeous! Love all the different shades of blue you used here.

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Wow, love all the distressing here & so does the teal! Beautiful card!