Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Banish these evil jelly beans

I mean.. really who can resist?  Colorful, little, sour patch jellybeans? WOW talk about addicting.... I think I actually like these as much as sour patch kids... I really do have a sugar problem! lol


On to what this little bowl of color inspired me to make... I played around with some ink, some flowers and some yummy bright colors to get this layout.
I seriously have very vivid dreams... pretty colorful, not just the hues of colors, but elaborate, story filled experiences. I thought this would make a great idea for a scrapbook page.
I found some older Prima paper and paired it with some distressing and ink and lots and lots of gorgeous bright Prima flowers.. Yum... reminds me of this candy...

Peace and sweet dreams,
Kim

No comments: