Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thinking of You Spring

Hello, Kim here with a tongue- in- cheek post sharing a layout I did about  Spring.

 In New England, we have unpredictable weather. Sometimes we are even "lucky" enough  to get a Spring snowfall... yes, you read that right... snowfall.

What is a girl to do about Mother Natures miracles? Well, document it , of course, with a pretty Spring scrapbook page!



I love how Donna Salazars Spring In Bloom collection puts me in a spring mood despite the heaping mound of wet white stuff on my poor little rose plant outside.


From her Spring In Bloom line, I used the Ribbons paper to create layered border strips which I accented with lace.
I handcut  the flowers from the In Bloom page and spritzed them with Smooch Spritz and a touch of Fairy Dust Glitter


I cut the word Spring for the title out of the patterned paper collection pack and added some rub- on's to finish off the title.
A few paper doilies, a handcut butterfly and some lace add the perfect finish for the page. I can almost feel the snow melting away.. okay, maybe not.  Until June then, I will be' Thinking of You Spring'.
Peace,  Kim
My blog:






Supplies:
Inks, Spritzes, Glitter:  Smooch Spritz and Fairy Dust Glitter , Donna Salazar Clearsnap
Other, Paper Doilies, Lace, and Rub-on lettering.

No comments: