Thursday, June 30, 2011

getting ready for the 4th

WE have no plans this year for 4th of July. Usually, every year, we through a BBQ or go somewhere but this year, we plan on just hanging out... maybe head down to the family to swim...
I wanted to share some cards/tags I made that have a patriotic feel to them


First up is a card using K and Co new line ... love its vintage authenticity..

I loved the bright blue and I added in strips of Donna Salazar papers that I had laying around from scraps of bigger projects.
Love how the denim and lacey edges added a rustic Americana touch!


Next up is a scrap or tag I made
using K and Co accents with Donna Salazar artistic papers, and Antiquities line of papers I thought it would be fun to do the red/white/blue colors mixed with Kraft with a friendship/anniversary or love themed message... very unique and fun!


and this card... a favorite ....

just a mixture of things right on my desk at the moment... Love how it all comes together!!!

What are your plans for the 4th?  Hope you all leave me a comment and share.. look forward to hearing from you  all..!

Peace,
Kim

No comments: