Saturday, June 18, 2011

In His Shadow

Sharing a layout I did using the fabulous Antiquities line of papers

As an accent, I spritzed a large doily with Smooch Spritz in a few layers  of  Green Olive and Caramel Latte . The shimmery spritz blend reminds me of the old aged look of patina you find in museums and old furniture.
I made some little handmade paper flowers and stems out of the paper and added a dark brad center.

The double sided papers are so fun for layering!  Each paper has different textures both tactile and visual so you get a unique layout depending how you build upon your layout!

See all the details just from the prints in the papers. I love the scallop borders created from the Paper Ribbons page.




I also added a quote from Donna Salazar's Crafty Chronicle that fit perfectly with this theme. 
This paper line has already gotten lots of use and I haven't even begun to tire from it because it goes with just about every theme and with the details right in the paper, all you need is scissors, glue and some imagination and the possibilities are endless!




Supplies:
Pattern paper,  Antiquities, Donna Salazar Designs, GCD
Quote, from Crafty Chronicle, Donna Salazar Designs, GCD
Smooch Spritz, Donna Salazar Designs, Clearsnap


We are camping this weekend so I 'll be back soon with a new post and some new things I added to my Etsy shop.
Peace,
Kim






No comments: