Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Super Secret Sneaks

CHA... otherwise known as Craft and Hobby Association bi annual trade show takes place next week. I am not attending but with technology, have the priviledge of watching it all unfold online.... How exciting for us crafters... all new stuff. Summer is the Fall and Winter/Xmas lines that get released and are always very very cool stuff!

Donna Salazar and team are being VERY super sneaky about all the new goods... Us Design Team members know only as much as the rest of ya'll!

I did see this on the Scrapbook. com blog though and I am wickedly excited...
Summer 11 Donna Salazar Designs sneak peeks

Woot... I'll keep you updated as we find out more....

Been busy playing with manual mode and inking my fingers up with soft pastels... having two intensive summer classes is kicking my little booty!!!  Only 2 more classes and then I am free for a month . Not sure how I will handle having no school ... lol may even get to do some crafts for fun... what a idea!!

Be back soon with some fun cards to share

Peace,
kim

No comments: