Friday, August 19, 2011

Finding my Muse

Well, considering that the last three days, I have sat down and spent several hours creating like crazy.... I can say I think I have found my muse! I hope it stays around for awhile this time.
I was lucky enough to win the Newest Studio Calico line called Autumn Press from 2 Peas in a Bucket. I participated in their online social a few weeks ago and was lucky enough to win several goodies from this yet to be released line... you can see it here.. Studio Calico 
and here is a card and a layout I created with it...Thanks Studio Calico and esp. 2 peas.... !!!! 




and there is still much left to work with...so I will share those creations at a later date, Im sure!

Have a great Friday... I'll be back this weekend with some of my favorite pinterest images and links...
Peace,
Kim


No comments: