Monday, August 15, 2011

Trying....












REally, I am. This blog thing has just been the last little neglected thing in my over busy days. I apologize. The thing is.. I love blogging... just writing in my voice, getting it all out. I have so many areas I like to focus on that when I sit down to write something.. I am just overwhelmed.

I needed a plan. I spent the last few weeks researching and reading blogs that I liked. I also really really LOVE Pinterest and the ease of just posting and sharing a picture... I decided to change up my blog here to make it more user friendly, for both my readers, as well as myself.


I am going to try and blog at least 3 times a week up to every day.. .once I get the hang of it.

Many of you suggested, Sunday... I write up and plan several days posts.. and then schedule them ahead of time... so I will begin with that.. will really help get caught up!!

Also, I have picked "themes" for each day... Now, I won't be posting every day so the blog will still be fresh and change often but from the behind the scenes.. it will be much easier to plan for me. Now.. lets catch our breath!


(hee hee.. my cute little nephew Donovan ;) 

Here is my proposal of topics so that my blog can be able to be a true web  log/journal that encompasses my total life... and the many many hats I wear.

Mojo Monday... sketches, challenges, color inspirations, creative triggers etc...

Tuesday Tips and tutorials... techniques, templates, tip junkie free stuff etc...

Wednesday Words Workshop... journaling, quotes, thoughts, wacky words etc...

Thursdays World of Art... art journaling, design, mediums such as pastels, watercolors, oil, drawing, soap making, painting, crafts, school assignments etc... lots of fun to share ;)

Fridays are Fab... Favorites... top 5, more family oriented... foods, products, blogs, books etc...

Saturday  Shutter Showcase... pictures, Flikr, shutter sisters, scenery, photo tips etc...

Sunday Simple Solutions... organization, creative space, procrastination, meal planning, homemaking etc...

so what do you think??? and I promise... pictures, links and fun.... as well as FREE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes... once I get this up and running.. I will be giving away lots of things from handmade items, to supplies and downloads etc... so stay tuned!

Thank you to those who have taken this blog journey with me so far and look forward to the future of words, pictures, stories, stuff and fun!

peace,
Kimo

No comments: