Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Day to Remember

Hey everyone. Today, I am sharing a sweet feminine card using tons of vintage touches, lace, and glitter.
I mixed several lines of pattern papers layered and distressed.Notice the pink tinted edges? That is the beautiful Mix'd Media Inx in Chiffon. A shimmery ribbon and textured lace add to the dimensional texture. I fussy cut a vintage image from a ATC tag book and layered it under the trims.
Donna Salazars artistic papers are thick and heavy and the Artistic Journal tag was a perfect frame for the sentiment sticker.


I used my Spellbinders die Fanciful Flight to make the dragonfly...which is also cut from Artistic paper cardstock.  I saturated  glue gloss to the front and sprinkled Fairy Dust Glitter to add shimmer.

Pretty, shabby and ready for sharing!
See you next time!

Kim

Inside My Head

Supplies:
Artistic Journal Cards Donna Salazar Designs, GCD
Pattern papers, Donna Salazar Designs and GCD  Trunk in the Attic and Antiquities
Vintage tag image, C Thru Paper co.
Artistic Journal Card, Donna Salazar Designs, GCD
Baroque Damask Sticker, Heidi Swapp
Lace, Prima
Ribbon, Offray
Mix'd Media Inx, Donna Salazar Designs, Clearsnap
Dragonfly Die, Spellbinders, Donna Salazar Designs, Fanciful Flight

No comments: