Sunday, October 02, 2011

Happy World Card Making

weekend.... I had a horrific Migraine on Saturday which was officially WCMD so I laid around and took naps off and on.. .Thank goodness Jon was home to help with kids so I could recover... those days , my life is just stagnant when I am in such pain and uncomfortableness.(Not sure that this is a word but, you get my drift ) ;)
Today is a new day... I whipped out 5 Halloween cards and hopping around the various sites checking out everyones creations... so fun.. Here is a recent card I made

October is also Breast Cancer Awareness month. I make several cards in honor of the many women affected by this disease as well as the countless Doctors, surgeons, nurses, therapists, spouses, and children that do everything to get women through it dignified and as seamless as possible. My mother would not have lived as long if it hadn't been for the countless people in her life that supported her and got her through her treatments, day to day encounters and various meetings etc..
Miss you momma.. and will continue to love and support those who dedicate their every month to Breast Cancer research and care... Bless each one of you...

K

No comments: